We hope you’ll join us for one of our virtual information sessions!
As a reminder, this online event is for families with children born in 2017, 2018, and 2019. We look forward to sharing how to learn about schools and programs, how to use MySchools—the online school directory and application system, and how to apply to kindergarten. After the presentation, we will respond to your questions.
Please Note | Information about accelerated learning for all through Brilliant NYC will be shared during separate public engagement events.
No registration is required to join; however, a passcode (provided below) is required to join the online event.
HOW TO JOIN ANY EVENT
Each event is hosted live online.
- Join us on Zoom by clicking hereOpens in a new browser tab at the event’s start time.
- Webinar ID: 876 2770 1351 | Passcode: 123456
- Or call in at: +1 646 558 8656 | Phone Conference ID: 87627701351#
UPCOMING EVENT DETAILS AND LANGUAGE SUPPORTS
- February 2, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English.
- For interpretation in Spanish during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 134 460 723#
- For interpretation in Chinese (Mandarin) during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 378 476 83#
Can’t Join for an Event or Want a Review?
A captioned recording is available at schools.nyc.gov/ESEventsOpens in a new browser tab
Additional Events for Parents of Students with Disabilities Entering Kindergarten
Families of students with disabilities who will be entering kindergarten this fall are invited to attend a Turning 5 Kindergarten Orientation.
Click here to registerOpens in a new browser tab and enter the webinar ID for the event you'd like to attend:
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 9:30am-11:30am | This event will be held in Spanish. Webinar ID: 551-967-523
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, 9:30am-11:30am | This event will be held in English. Webinar ID: 889-495-779
Please contact Turning5@schools.nyc.govOpens in a new browser tab with any questions.
The Elementary and Pre-K/3-K Admissions Teams, Office of Student Enrollment